May was National High Blood Pressure Education month, and so we thought it would be perfect to put out an episode on prevention and treatment strategies for this very common chronic condition. In this episode we’ll discuss:
- A definition of the two types of hypertension (AKA high blood pressure)
- What increases your risk of developing Hypertension
- How this silent disease is diagnosed in adults & children
- Tips for getting tested to know your status
- How to treat hypertension with lifestyle & dietary changes
- What the research says in terms of supplements that may help to lower your blood pressure
- & More!
Listen in to get the full scoop!
Some resources for you to check out are:
Thanks for listening!