Stop the presses!
We’re officially launching our new clothing line. We’ve got shirts, tanks and totes galore for both the ladies and gents.
We wanted to spread our healthy food message through the clothes we wear — while getting a chance to play with our creative brains (we’re both lefties after all).
So come on in because we’re open for business and taking pre-orders today.
Check us out here and make sure to spread the word!
- 1 egg
- 1-2 tablespoons of vinegar
- Medium pot filled with water
- Crack your egg into a small bowl. Set aside.
- Heat up the pot filled with water, and bring to a light boil.
- Add vinegar to the pot, and stir the water+vinegar clock-wise (creating a small whirlpool.)
- Carefully slide your egg into the whirlpool.
- Wait 2-3 minutes, and then lift the egg with a slotted spoon.
- Enjoy with toast or salad!
Since food heaven luh the kids, we decided to throw them in the video mix. This is part 1 of a 2 part series we’re doing with MomsRising.org to get kids and parents active in the kitchen. These two cuties prepared cucumber “cupcakes” and apple “donuts” Hope you enjoy watching as much as we enjoyed filming!
Stay tuned for part 2 coming out next week, where we take this to the streets and get people in streets of NYC to do some taste testing!