Hey lovers! It’s been a hot minute since we’ve been on here. Jess relocated to sunny California, which is sad and exciting at the same damn time. The move has made it really challenging for us to film together, so we’ve been brainstorming other cool ways to keep this thing going *if you have any ideas, comment below!* Make sure you keep in touch via our social media pages *insta, fb, etc*- for now, that will be the best way to keep in touch. Big hugs and kisses
Stop the presses!
We’re officially launching our new clothing line. We’ve got shirts, tanks and totes galore for both the ladies and gents.
We wanted to spread our healthy food message through the clothes we wear — while getting a chance to play with our creative brains (we’re both lefties after all).
So come on in because we’re open for business and taking pre-orders today.
Check us out here and make sure to spread the word!
- 1 egg
- 1-2 tablespoons of vinegar
- Medium pot filled with water
- Crack your egg into a small bowl. Set aside.
- Heat up the pot filled with water, and bring to a light boil.
- Add vinegar to the pot, and stir the water+vinegar clock-wise (creating a small whirlpool.)
- Carefully slide your egg into the whirlpool.
- Wait 2-3 minutes, and then lift the egg with a slotted spoon.
- Enjoy with toast or salad!